A : Age? 26
B: Bed size? Queen. I'd kill for a lovely, large California King, but then I wouldn't be able to get into my closet and really? That's just not acceptable.
C: Chore you hate? My first reaction was "dishes!" but, you know what? I was just thinking yesterday about how, for all the complaining I do about it, there is something very cathartic about washing an enormous pile of dishes. It's very satisfying to have a clean sink. So, with that said, I will absolutely pay whoever wants to come over and clean the tile grout surrounding the toilet. GEE-ROSS!
D: Dogs? Gahhhh, why must you torture me so?! I LOVE dogs (enough that I get stuck with a needle each week and have serum shoved under my skin in an attempt to control my body's horrible allergy to them), but we aren't allowed to have any yet. In the interim, Blaine and I have created a name, general profile and list of must-haves for our
![]() |
| [Source] |
E: Essential start to your day? No-brainer; putting in my contacts. I HATE my glasses and only wear them when I have to... like after falling asleep with my contacts in, so that my contacts dry out and scratch my cornea. Or after getting nasty, Jamaican spring break foam-pit foam in my eye.
F: Favorite color? I can never actually pick just one. Green, Blue and Pink all run high, with Red as the dark horse.
G: Gold or Silver? Gold -- I'm allergic to silver. Although that doesn't stop me if the silver comes in a pretty little blue box tied up all nice with a white (or red, depending on the season) ribbon! (The real answer? Depends on if I'm wearing black or brown as my base!)
![]() |
| [Source] |
H: Height? 5'5 on the nose!
I: Instruments you play? I don't want to spoil an upcoming Friday Confession, but let's just say I have rocked a mean intro to Rhapsody in Blue in my time.
J: Job Title? Administrative Associate to the Director.
K: Kids? None yet, but I have the CUTEST little munchkins for my half-brother, niece and nephew!
L: Live? Boston, MA, after growing up north of the border in good ol' NH.(PSA: The capital of said state is pronounced Con-kerd, people! Like the grape, not the jet.).
M: Mom's Name? CrazyMa
N: Nicknames? Well, there's Caitie, of course -- although the funny part is, I was never called Caitie until I was a full-grown, working adult. I went by my last name for most of college (apparently, the parents of future sorority girls fell into a creativity vortex when it came to naming their spawn). Of course, there's the list of ridiculous things Blaine (a pseudonym unto itself) refers to me as, including, but not limited to: Lovebug, Bug, Bugzo, Tommy Noble, Doodle, etc.
O: Overnight hospital stays? None so far, at least not where I was the patient. Fingers crossed!
P: Pet peeve? The sound of silverware scraping across plates or bowls. I'm not kidding; it makes the hair on my arms stand up just thinking about it. Also, people who chew gum with their mouth open. Ugh. Lastly, and this is one I inherited from my favorite English teacher in high school: when the verb, "quote" is used in place of the noun, "quotation." I never claimed to NOT be neurotic!
Q: Quote from a movie? Ohhhh there are just. so. many! The following three are just off the top of my head:
"Tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it." - Anne of Green Gables
"Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest!" - Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown
"Oh my God, Karen! You can't just go around asking people why they're white!" - Mean Girls
R: Righty or Lefty? Righty.
S: Siblings? Oh, yes -- Sister K (23), Brothers B&B (21), Brother R (18) and Half-Brother G (1).
![]() |
| 4/5.5 Ain't Bad! |
T: Time you wake up? Weeeellll... that depends. If it's the weekend, when I have all the time in the world be be leisurely, I am bounding out of bed at 8am more often than not. But if it's a workday, and I absolutely need to be dressed and out of the house before 8 or else Blaine will kill me? 7:30. Life is so cruel sometimes.
U: Underwear? Uh, yeah!
V: Vegetables you dislike? You're talking to a girl who once proudly proclaimed to anyone that would listen that her favorite food on the entire planet was brussel sprouts. I'm not particularly fond of Swiss Chard, though.
W: What makes you run late? Those times when I wake up feeling damn fine, then proceed to prance around in front of my full-length mirror in my undies, examining how fine I look from all angles.
X: X-rays you've had? Tons, the most memorable being the time after tripping over my jeans on Friday night and falling face-first into the pavement, totally sober. I got my hands out in time, but my left palm was swollen and NASTY looking. I got to have my X-rays taken in an 18-inch chair in a pediatric radiology ward. Nothing says jackass like Curious George and a 3-year old in a cast sitting next to you.
Y: Yummy food you make? I roast a mean chicken. Well, I hope it was mean, anyway. You see why I'm giving up meat for Lent. The soup I make after, though, according to my Grandpa's secret recipe, is the real award-winner, though!
Z: Zoo Animal Favorite? Polar bears. No questions asked. They're awesome.
![]() |
| [Source] |
Your turn! I want to know the following about you:
E- Essential start to your day
P- Pet peeves
W- What makes you run late?




aw, great choice in movie quotes! the essential part of my day is breakfast. (life doesn't start before cereal and coffee.) pet peeves are people who talk with food in their mouth!!!
ReplyDeletewhat makes me run late is...nothing. i'm chronically on time.:)
I HATE when people talk with their mouths full, too! I am guilty at times, but I at least have the decency to cover my mouth, look embarrassed and try to finish up as quickly as possible before resuming speech.
ReplyDelete